Be Very Afraid!

Hello My Friends & Welcome Visitors,

I am so sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately; having shingles has made me sooo tired!  I made this card for One Stitch At A Time to showcase a new digital stamp.  I chose this guy because he absolutely cracked me up!



The name of this digital stamp is "Carved" you can purchase him HERE.

Here is a close-up of our friend.


I think he is throwing that pumpkin at that spider...what do you think?

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps - Challenge #116 Halloween
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - #7 A Touch of Darkness
Pile It On - Challenge #39 The Witching Hour/Halloween
Aud Sentiments Challenge - #16 Halloween Sentiment
Paper Pretties - PWP - 329- Halloween/Fall

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting with me today!  You brighten my world with your comments!

Hugs.

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha. ...yea he is throwing that pumpkin at the spider. Your card is awesome. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute I hope you get to feeling better friend my dad had these and it takes a long time to feel better and he was so miserable. Hang in there. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! That image is so fun!! The sentiment is perfect!! I hope you are feeling much better soon my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation Chriss, great sense of humour with the pumpkin being aimed at that spider hahaahhaha and a corker of a sentiment too. Love this project :) Hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool & spooky creation and cute image! Made me smile:)
    Hope for feeling better soon!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man - my sympathy on the Shingles... that must be so exhausting to deal with! You are right about the image - cute little guy in a cranky way! I love that you put the spider there as a target for him! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us Chriss!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#116 - Halloween Sentiment]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry that Singles is making you tired, Chriss. That's got to be difficult to deal with...
    This is a cute card with a funy image. It made me smile.
    Thank you for joining "A Touch of Darkness" challenge at Aurora Wings. Good luck!

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, I feel for you, Chriss! I had shingles in March. NO FUN! Hope you're on the mend. Hilarious card! Can't stop giggling. Thanks so much for joining us for our "A Step in the Darkness" Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have used such a funny stamp for your card and colored it so beautifully! Love these colors. Thank you for joining us at Pile It On and don't forget to check on Wednesday, whether you are a lucky winner.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers