Connie Can Crop Design Team Post

Happy July!

Today is my very first post on my new design team CONNIE CAN CROP since I am really into making things for our 4th of July family vacation I decided to make a scrapbooking layout.  I used a layout from SVGCuts. Stars & Stripes.



I will add the pictures after our vacation!

The thing that I really like is that this file comes with templates so you can cut your pictures out easily.



If you are very computer savvy (or just muddle your way through like I do) you can also follow their you-tube tutorial on how to cut your picture out using your computer.  https://youtu.be/o4komfGaY_w
Here is the prize you can win playing along with CONNIE CAN CROP  #36 Stars & Stripes



I am entering this layout into the following challenges:

PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes - Hooray!  They Are Back!
Scrapping4fun Challenges - #45 Anything Goes


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will stop by http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.com/ to say howdy to me today!

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Super cool page Chriss, yeah, we are on our way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is fantastic Chriss! It is SO festive and love the fun papers:) Great job!!!
    Thanks so much for linking up at PDE "Anything Goes" Linky Party! Hope to have you again!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic! I never thought of using the negatives as templates for photos. You are so smart. Thank you for linking up at PDE Linky Party. Love your comment, "Hooray they are back!" :) HUGS! DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous layout!!! Thank you for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party~DT <3 elecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout Chris I love it. I love the templates, Great save!!
    Have a blessed day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Layout!! Have A Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super cute & FUN layout!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the patriotic theme! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Linky Party this week at Pause Dream Enjoy.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Pause Dream Enjoy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful Layout.. It is perfect for the fourth of july photos from all the events and cookouts.. thank you for sharing with all of us...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab layout, enjoy your holidays
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chriss this is just so fun. Loving the stars.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers