Envelope Mini Album

Hello Friends and Welcome Visitors,

I recently joined a mini album swap group.  I have not made a lot of mini albums but my friend Rhonda is the queen of mini albums and I have been blessed to receive many albums from her over the past years each one of them more gorgeous than the last!  So I have become very interested in making them.  I also have a ton of kits from Quick Quotes that I would like to have an excuse to make.  


So this is the Envelope Album kit.  I changed it up a little and gave it a complete summer theme. 




Here is an example of an inside page:


I chose this page because I want to enter it into DL.Art's Thankful Thursday Challenge #184 - Summer Foods.

 Rhonda, I know I will never be as good at this as you are, but I created this with you in my heart and with all of my love.  Thank you so much for always being there for me and for all the support you have given me this past year.  You are a light in the darkness.

Thank you everyone for stopping by and thank you for all of your wonderful comments!

Hugs,



8 comments:

  1. Oh how cute Chriss, love that you up it to a Summer theme... Now you can add all your fun pixies in there.... Hope all is well enjoy your weekend ahead....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much made me cry even more. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so gorgeous, Chriss!! I love the papers and design!! Fabulous job my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful mini album! I absolutely love all of the super fun details!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful mini! The papers are so bright and colorful! I love the cover to~scream summer! LOVE it Chriss!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mini album looks amazing! Beautiful papers and I love the cute crab on the front! One of these days I'm going to make one of these mini albums! I've even watched a few Youtube videos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum everything looks so good- I love it. I am so glad yyou got a chance to pop in I know you usually take summers off.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #184-“Summer foods” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers