Owls and More Day 3

Hello Friends and Welcome Visitors,

Today is day three of the owls that I am making for Flip That Swap.


This owl is a print and cut from Silhouette but I had to "glam him up" with some stickels.  He is on a blue jean ATC card.

Recipe for this card:

Blue Jean ATC Card
Owl Print & Cut from Silhouette
Stickels - Yellow, Glam Pint and Orange Peel

I am entering this ATC into the following challenges:

DL.Art - September Linky Challenge
Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Critters and Creatures Linky Party 7
Pile It On #116 Recycle (Blue Jean ATC)
Broken Fairy Challenge - #10 Anything Goes With Optional Twist - Things With Wings
PDE Linky Challenge - Challenge #136 Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenge - #23 Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by today!  I will owl-ways appreciate your comments!


9 comments:

  1. So adorable!! I love all of the sparkle!! Your owls are fabulous my friend!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your owl is just adorable! He looks great on the denim! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great owl! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the adorable owl!! This is FABULOUS my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute..love her sparkly wings!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun ATC and such great colors too!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    xEllie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete

  7. What a wonderful creation! That owl is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute owl. Great idea and wonderful project. Thanks for recycling with as at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers