Graduation Card 1

Good Morning,

I can't believe that it is graduation time already!  Now that I don't have children in school, the time between the start of the school year and the end seems really fast.  I'm sure that if you are dealing with homework, lunch, permission slips...all that stuff it goes by much slower, lol.

Anyway, time to make some graduation cards.  This is a male card.


I held an on-line Close To My Heart party for my CTMH Diana Larson and these stamps were one of the hostess gifts that I received.

I think this is perfect for a graduation.

Here is the inside of the card:


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - Graduation
Not Just Cards Challenge - #44 One for the Boys

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Awesome grad card! Great image and I love the sentiment!
    Hope all is well with you Chriss!
    Hugs, Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss, this is a wonderful Graduation card; and I'm sure it will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect graduation card, Chriss!! I love the image and the sentiment!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very lovely! Love the image and the sentiment.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Grad card! The stamp & sentiment are perfect!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers