Broken Ankles

Hello friends , 

 Just stopped in to say hello! 
 I have some gnarly pictures of my broken ankles so warning if you don't want to see them leave now !


 Here is a x-ray of my left ankle you can see where it broke .


 here is the x-ray after the surgery . You can see that they put in a plate with screws . 

 They are still not sure exactly what they're going to do with my right foot . She started reading all the ligaments that I had torn and the list was very long . I also have a piece of bone chipped out of my right ankle. I may have to have one of the ligaments reconstructed.


 I get my stitches taken out on Friday , hopefully I will be able to bump myself up the stairs and get to my craft room.  

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Hoping you can make it upstairs to your craft room after Friday. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ouch. Praying for you, my friend. Heal quickly. Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Chriss~I hope you hear quickly~sending hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Chriss. Sending prayers and hugs your way. Take care of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! So sorry! Hope you heal quickly and I will be saying prayers for you! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry Chriss...I hope that you heal quickly. Get lots of rest my friend!!
    Sending my love, prayers & hugs
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch! that will look nice when it heals that Dr. did a nice job.
    Continue to heal my friend- That was sweet of Matt to put the addy down below- I have been having so any issues with blogger and my computer - Looking forward to you getting back to crafting - I'm missing your projects.
    Big hugs and big healing prayers going up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh.. what a mess! It looks like they stitched you up really nicely though.. so hopefully it'll heal nicely.. I really do hope you heal quickly.. Big Hugs!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, so sorry this happened to you and am hoping you heal quickly. How did you break them?? Maybe your husband can bring some of your craft supplies downstairs so you craft and take your mind off this. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers