Halloween Bendy Card

Good Morning Friends,


I just made my very first Bendy Card!!!  I can't believe it took me this long to make one!




Whooooo!  Scary!  Here is what it looks like opened up.



Here is a look down into the graveyard!





I was in a very silly mood when I made this card (I get like that sometimes when I try something new and it works) I found these little stamps from Craftin Desert Divas they have nothing to do with Halloween but I thought the messages would look funny on gravestones.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesdays - "It's Halloween Time"
The Crazy Challenge - CCH259 Halloween
DLArt October Linky Challenge - ATG


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I appreciate all of your comments!

hugs,


14 comments:

  1. Just adorable. Love the design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktaculous! Love your bendy design card. By the way where did you get your watermark from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card fab shape Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! This is darling!!!! I love the way it bends and folds. So cute! Lots of fun things on this one and the sentiments on the gravestone markers are a riot! LOVE!!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.. you did a fantastic job on this card! Great! Thank you for linking it to us over at Try It On Tuesday!
    oxo
    SusiDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you believe... I have yet to make one myself!! They look so fun but just haven't tried it... yours is so spooky cool! LOVE the Haunted house... Fun Card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and fabulous!! I love the bendy design!! I've not tried one but I want to now!! Love all the spooky details and the sentiments are hilarious!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chriss, that is gorgeous love how that turned out. Got the paper yesterday - thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh so chock full of gorgeous details this is Chriss and hurrah you made one....mine is still on the to do list!!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic design. Thank you for sharing your Halloween card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your bendy card! Gorgeous design! Thanks for sharing it with us at TioT this time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super DUPER cute! You did an AWESOME job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific project

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers