Thinking of You Mom

Good Morning,

Mother's Day is almost upon us!  I found this free Dearie Doll Mother's Day stamp on Pinterest, had to share.  It seems like yesterday that my kids were making me breakfast in bed, even though it has been 25 years.  My advice to young mothers is to enjoy, it goes by so fast!

Here is the card I made.



I used really bright colors because it is such a fond memory for me.  

Here is the inside.



Recipe for this card:

Image from internet - dearie dolls
Copic Markers
Paper from stash
Sentiments from MSE! - My sentiments Exacty
Die set 1 - Spell Binders Card Creator
Die set 2 - Square Stitches - Cottage Cuts
Die set 3 - Stitched Circles - Cottage Cuts

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creates and Makes Challenge - #21 ATG
DLART Thankful Thursday Challenge - #227 Mother's Day
4 Crafty Chicks - #401 Women/Celebration
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - May Challenge "For Ladies or Girls Only"


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Sorry I haven't been around to visit your blog lately, I am dealing with some health issues.

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. It really does go by fast doesn't it! Cute image and a fabulous card Chriss.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! The image is absolutely adorable!! Love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and perfect colors! So bright and cheery <3 Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super SWEET card!!! Love the image!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute creation with the wonderful image!
    Thank you so much for playing along this month at my Crafty Wednesday Challenge!
    Ellie
    "Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! Such a darling image.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”

― Fred Rogers